It is very sad that a country like Burma is not free in our modern world.We have freed Iraq and Afghanistan but have ignored Burma-Myanmar,perhaps because this country lacks mineral resources that we would be interested in. As a proud Cornellian I believe that we should set Burma free.We have the power to do it.Our President needs to exert the will and the necessary pressure.Today,with all of our knowledge and power,we should live in a prosperous world where everyone is prosperous and free. Dr. Brian Hunt,BVSc(Sydney),MS(Cornell).
Thank you for your excellent work!
Dear Dr. Hunt,
As a Cornellian living in the Gulf Countries, I can assure you that the military interventions of the United States have done massive damage, and not improved the living conditions of the average citizen, either in Iraq or Afghanistan . What we have is massive corruption and an enrichment of the so called political allies of the US in the top echelons. The US should free itself from the illusion that “freedom” American style is the holy grail.
Instead of flushing billions into arms and conflict, the US could use 10% of that money to build schools and Universities, use the other 90% to reduce the US deficit. Now that would be meaningful and actually contribute to a solution of the mess we are in.
I could not agree more.
Just where did u get the tips to compose ““Trailer | They Call It
Myanmar”? Regards -Samira
The trailer for “They Call It Myanmar: Lifting the Curtain” was produced by our editors at PhotoSynthesis Productions, http://www.pspny.com. Thank you for your interest Samira!
Excellent film! We just returned from our 3rd visit to Myanmar. We love the people.
Hey there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after checking through some
of the post I realized it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m definitely happy I
found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>